App Store Optimization is a best new marketing technique improving mobile app visibility high rank or more traffic into Google play store, iphone apps store or window store apps in your app page. The more visible it is to potential customers. That increased visibility tends to translate into more traffic to your app’s page in the app store. Mobile apps improving the visibility process (ASO) App Store Optimization such as an iPhone, Android, Windows phone app in an app store for iOS, Google play for android and BlackBerry World. (ASO) App Store Optimization like that (SEO) Search Engine Optimization is for website.
The ASO process is a target your customer base stratagity, including the similar keywords targeting your potential searching apps plan. The most important and basic part of app store optimization is to find the related topics or keywords that would describe what your target audience is looking for.
App Store Optimization Goals
App Store Optimization Goals
ASO marketers, like that SEO marketers, work by optimizing their title, description content so the search engine rank it higher on the search engine results page, improve more traffic to this content. ASO marketers try to achieve the goal of application optimizations to drive more traffic to your app’s page in the app store or Google play, so searchers can take a specific action from download application.
• App Store Search is the No. 1 source for people to discover new applications
• Rank higher compared to competitors
• Rank higher for specific keywords
• Rank higher in Google´s semantic search for applications
• Create appealing graphics (icon, screenshots and promo video) to increase the chances of being downloaded
Methods improving your ASO
Keyword Optimization also known as keyword research related apps to the movement of your competitors takes time and effort. Be descriptive in your app name related used keyword. it’s your app name and keywords that count the most choose your keywords wisely Apple gives you 100 chars to define your keywords or combination keyword for your apps name. Find the right keywords tools make better choices regarding your app name and keywords. Tools are MobileDevHQ, AppTweak, Sensor Tower, SearchMan and App Store Rankings.
• Use of Keywords in App Title - Title – The keyword placed in the title should be the one with the heaviest search traffic. Spend time researching which keyword that is, because changing your title often to include different keywords can be detrimental. As your app begins to rank higher and gain more reviews, news of your app will begin to spread by word of mouth. Changing the title can make it difficult for word to spread about your app.
Keywords – To improve your search rankings, you need to know which keywords are relevant and used most often by your target audience. It is helpful to monitor competitors in order to realize how you compare week to week.
• Tracking- Using keywords is not sufficient. One needs to constantly track the keywords to check where the app stands.
• Number of Downloads - The number of downloads has great impact on the performance of any app. App ratings/reviews, effective social media presence are must to promote any app and increase its downloads.
• Rating/Reviews- Ratings/Reviews are also very important aspects which one should consider. As mentioned above users look for reviews of the app before downloading it. Make sure your app gets genuine reviews. In case you get some negative reviews, try to work on user’s issues and recommendations. Encourage your happy customers to put reviews for your app.
• App Icon -The app icon is the first visual element that people see when they view an app store listing. An icon should immediately convey what an app is about, in the simplest manner possible. Complex icon designs can be difficult to distinguish on smaller devices and should be avoided.
• Screenshots - Screenshots are also one of the first visual elements that people see when viewing an app listing. Each screenshot should convey a specific benefit of the app and supplemental text should be used.
• Video - Both Google Play and iOS App Store permit the use of a short video to highlight the key features of the app.
Many app marketers attempt to perform ASO in a way that most app stores would approve of and accept. This is called "white hat" ASO and publicly covered by presentations, conferences and case studies.